We deliver court requirements for community orders and suspended sentence orders through:
- Accredited programmes, addressing issues such as domestic abuse and drink-driving
- Rehabilitation activities, such as developing job search and social skills
- Supporting treatment for mental health issues
- Drug and alcohol treatment programmes
- Unpaid work (known as Community Payback)
- Weekend sessions at attendance centres, to provide structure and develop practical skills
- Enforcement of prohibited activity and exclusion areas which may be stipulated by the court.
At our initial contact with service users, we assess their needs and, together with them, plan a programme of rehabilitation.
supported a year
payback each year
Kent, Surrey and Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company’s overall performance is among the best of any CRC nationally, inspectors were particularly impressed with the CRC’s commitment to working with individuals fully in planning their own route away from crime.
Dame Glenys Stacey,
HM Chief Inspector of Probation
Tell us about your organisation
Thank you for contacting us.
We have received your enquiry and will respond to you within 24 hours. For urgent enquiries please call us on the telephone number below.0845 33 06 573