We deliver court requirements for community orders and suspended sentence orders through:
- Accredited programmes, addressing issues such as domestic abuse and drink-driving
- Rehabilitation activities, such as developing job search and social skills
- Supporting treatment for mental health issues
- Drug and alcohol treatment programmes
- Unpaid work (known as Community Payback)
- Weekend sessions at attendance centres, to provide structure and develop practical skills
- Enforcement of prohibited activity and exclusion areas which may be stipulated by the court.
At our initial contact with service users, we assess their needs and, together with them, plan a programme of rehabilitation.
supported a year
payback each year
Kent, Surrey and Sussex Community Rehabilitation Company has shown excellent delivery of Unpaid Work placements. [They have] a comprehensive range of programmes on offer and frankly outstanding leadership as well.
Robert Buckland QC MP,
Minister of Justice
Nicholas spent 17 years in and out of prison on several short-term sentences - a result of committing crimes to fund his drug addictions. He'd had his life taken away from him. That was, until he started getting involved with the School of Hard Knocks in Wales.Read more
Tell us about your organisation
Thank you for contacting us.
We have received your enquiry and will respond to you within 24 hours. For urgent enquiries please call us on the telephone number below.0845 33 06 573